International Student Ambassador Program
How Can I Become One?
Thank you for your interest in the International Student Ambassador Program. The main purpose of the program is to increase Utah State University’s visibility to prospective international students, overseas universities/schools through hearing about USU student’s experiences.
To become an International Students Ambassador you need to:
• Be currently enrolled, be a degree-seeking international student
• Have attended USU for at least two semesters
• Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or graduate GPA of 3.5
• Two letters of recommendation from faculty or staff
• Have excellent communication skills
**Applications need to be submitted by March 1 for Summer travel and by October 1 for Christmas travel.
You will need to choose at least two places (high school, university/college) to visit or to facilitate the visit of USU recruiting staff in your home country. After completing all the requirements of the program, you will receive an honorarium and a certificate for your service.
For applications for a student ambassador position go to:
Thank you for your participation!
- About Global Engagement
- International Research
- International Education
- News and Updates
- Short Term Programs Application